Rabu, 30 Mei 2018

My Role Model (Christopher Nolan)

Christopher Nolan is my role model because he’s AWESOME. I believe that she has worked hard for her own success. Chris is known as the most acclaimed and influential filmmakers of the 21st century, and Nolan's films are typically rooted in epistemological and metaphysical themes, exploring human morality, the construction of time, and the malleable nature of memory and personal identity. His body of work is permeated by materialistic-perspectives, nonlinear storytelling, practical special effects, innovative soundscapes, large-format film photography, and analogous relationships between visual language and narrative elements. One day, I believe I can be just like him and become the best film maker in the world. 

Nolan was born in London, England. His English father, Brendan James Nolan, was an advertising executive, and his American mother, Christina (née Jensen), worked as a flight attendant and an English teacher. His childhood was split between London and Evanston, Illinois, and he has both British and US citizenship. He has an older brother, Matthew Francis Nolan, a convicted criminal, and a younger brother, Jonathan. He began making films at age seven, borrowing his father's Super 8 camera and shooting short films with his action figures. Growing up, Nolan was particularly influenced by 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and Star Wars (1977). Around the age of eight, he made a stop motion animation homage to the latter called Space Wars. His uncle, who worked at NASA building guidance systems for the Apollo rockets, sent him some launch footage: "I re-filmed them off the screen and cut them in, thinking no-one would notice," Nolan later remarked.

Although nolan is some of the creators of famous films, such as interstellar, batman trilogy, and inception but he never went to film school. "I went to the English Literature when I made my first feature film with my friends entitled Following, I did not really study movies, I just loved and tried things like film-editing exercises, recording and removing pictures." nolan has led me to believe that if all is accompanied with love and discipline, anything can be achieved. Because "Anyone can be Anything".


1 komentar: